In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to add IPTV channels to your favorites list on MAG device. The Favorites feature presents STB users with the capability to instantly access pre-selected IPTV channels on the MAG box. What is MAG?
An overview of MAG
MAG boxes are some of the most powerful streaming media players. IPTV users choose them for their speed, simplicity, and excellent streaming performance. The user interface is simple and responsive, channel switching is quick and you receive all the features required to get the most out of your IPTV service.
How to add channels to favorites
Channels selection to Favorites may be fulfilled from the next:
- from channel list of IPTV channel window;
- from m3u-playlist on a USB drive or Network resources – its shortcuts are located in Home media.
To add a particular channel of IPTV playlist window to Favorites:
- Select the channel.
- Via pressing F3 button on the remote control, select the channel – it marks in the list by a star.
- Go to the next channel and identify it in the same way as explained above.
- Furthermore, mark all the channels you need to be added in Favorites.
- When exiting this section, the system reports that the Favorites list has changed.
- After confirm to save (OK on the remote), the selected channels are permanently added to Favorites.
How to access the Favorites
Added to Favorites channels, become available from Home media.
Developed by iptvhelpcenter.com